Last night, Sister, Brother T* and I decided to take advantage of our post-Chicken-enchilada happiness and the late-sunset-glow and go for a long, meandering country drive.
We call it the poor man’s entertainment. There’s a lot of, “Ooh, look at that house–NO, look at that house!” and they are usually giant, beautiful old farmhouses with picturesque barns.
Isn’t it beautiful?
This is how we got here:
1. We drove up Main Street and took the third exit
2. We drove and drove and drove until we got to the Mythical Hamlet of North Chatham
3. Then we took a right and drove for a while
4. We came to a fork in the road…
…and went left…
…and drove and drove…
5. Then we accidentally left the county! So we took the first right, which happened to be the most charming, delightful back country road I’ve seen in a long, long time. Look at that.
LOOK AT IT.
6. We meandered along, stopping for photos in the perfect golden sunlight. Trevor came perilously close to touching the electric element of the fence.
7. We disregarded signs.
8. And we wandered home as the sun set, stopping at DQ for Brother T, who requires at least one (1) cookie dough blizzard daily to energize his magnetic personality.
*Famed cult leader